A view that uses an exposed filter on a page can be accessed from a link such as
http://d.8/new?since=2014-09-10 and the value of
since will be used, filtering the view. A REST Export view with the same configuration will not be filtered by the exposed value. If there is some other mechanism that is supposed to be used to populate the filter, I can't find any documentation of it and it seems that the pattern from a page view should work with a REST view.
- Install head under Apache/2.4.9 (Unix) PHP/5.5.15.
- Create two content items with different content dates.
- Create REST Export view with exposed filter greater than "Authored on" and set filter identifier.
- Make REST request to view endpoint, using filter identifier and a value in URL that should only display one node. Response will incorrectly include both nodes.
- Clone view to be a Page and use the same URL. Response will be correct.
Identify cause & patch?
User interface changes
Existing feature will work as expected.
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [PHP 5.5 MySQL] 113,925 pass(es). View
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [PHP 5.5 MySQL] 113,027 pass(es). View
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [PHP 5.4 MySQL] 81,414 pass(es). View