Changes since 6.x-1.27:
- #362555 by salvis: Avoid potential warnings from devel_store_queries().
- by salvis: Fix backporting error in backtrace_error_handler() that caused bad classification of errors.
- #1739808 by salvis: Make sure we don't throw notices in the error handler when the backtrace is missing the 'args' value. (cherry picked from commit 5d5fa9a4f818451dffc18c1d576f54ef36ce30c6) (cherry picked from commit 88b3d37aef3aee060234b70a9465ee47efcf1eb6)
- #1808384 by melsi: Fixed xhprof reporting for site name containing special characters.
- #1839854 by salvis: Fixed Nonexisting functions triggering fatal error in function backtrace_error_handler().
- #1993200 by jweowu: Fixed Use ['return'] = Database::RETURN_NULL with db_insert()->from(). (cherry picked from commit aaebf6b9a6538407a011cab15c9fe195bd6ae917)
- #2023031 by justanothermark: Fixed Better message when failing to write file.
- #2043241 by kentr: Fixed syntax error, typo in prior commit.