This module adds «Gmap» component to Webform.
Drupal core version: 7
git clone --branch 7.x-1.x-dev email@example.com:sandbox/drecksau/2096563.git
add Core version
Some things to fix:
1. Remove "master" branch.
2. Review all this things: http://pareview.sh/pareview/httpgitdrupalorgsandboxdrecksau2096563git. After this, click "Repeat review" link until everything is OK.
3. Remove lines 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11 from .info file. They will be generated automatically.
4. Remove files = webform_gmap_location.module line from .info... files declaration are only for files that implements classes.
5. Your module is called webform_gmap_location. All your functions and constants should be prefixed by "webform_gmap_location" or "_webform_gmap_location" except from "theme_...", webform functions and maybe some other ones.
6. README.txt file is not present!!!
7. Some bad .js file indentation.
You attached an screenshot... great!! :)
Please, mark "Needs review" when all those stuff are fixed.
Good job and good luck! :)
Good, I'll check later. But I can see you need to be more descriptive:
You should improve your project description page with more information. Motivation, use cases, etc. If there are similar modules, you should explain what's the difference between yours and the rest.
And, very important, you need to be more descriptive with commit comments. They way the process to get access to promote projects is so long is because people want to see you are able to maintain it well, and commenting commits is very important for that. Here is a guide: https://drupal.org/node/52287
Thank you, read it. I will use.
Updated the description for module.
Added option multiple markers
add link to new branch
Automatically closed - issue fixed for 2 weeks with no activity.
Drupal is a registered trademark of Dries Buytaert.