This module adds «Gmap» component to Webform.
This component allows you to mark the location using the Google map.
Also below the map can be displayed autocomplete address field.
- You can set the width and height of the map.
- You can set the markers limit.
- You can upload your icon marker for map.
- You can set the initial map coordinates.
- You can disable/enable autocomplete address field.
- Download module.
- Unzip to folder 'sites/all/modules'.
- Enable module.
The alternative for Drupal 6:
Webform gmap - This module adds a "Map location" component to a webform, which gives users the ability to pick a location from the map by dragging a marker.
Please always use the project issue tracker to report bugs, support and/or feature requests.
When you open issues please open one issue for each problem/request don't bundle several issues into one submission. Please search the queue and read the handbook pages before opening duplicate issues!