Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Updated: Comment #17
The ' Display author and date information.' and other node-type settings for content types are ignored when turned off
Steps to reproduce
- Create a content type
- Uncheck ' Display author and date information.'
- Create a node of that type
- View node in bartik theme
Ensure that node options and submitted variables are written as booleans to the node-type config entity.
Update node-type schema to flag these as booleans.
Update NodeType::getExportedProperties to correctly type these properties (ConfigEntityBase ignore config schemas).
Ensure config() isn't used to access node settings, use the config entity instead.
User interface changes
Original report by @Mark Carver
"Display author and date information." checkbox on content types does not work. Introduced by.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create new page and submit.
- Toggle "Display author and date information." on content type and watch it not change.
Need to test for this in the future.