Changes since DRUPAL-5--2-2:
- #196209 - no longer using drupal's php pager, now using a custom jQuery one
- #186984 - can now set random default avatar
- changes for #194992 - user 1 not seeing full avatar image list
- fix for #185167 - admin user couldn't add new users
- changed "hidden" form elements to be "value" as recommended by the drupal FAPI.
- #200197 - now support distinctive avatars. Avatar images already in use by another user are removed from the selection list. When there are no more available avatars the default avatar image (set on user settings page) will be used. If random default avatar assignment is enabled, then the default image set on the user settings page will still be used.
- #201682 - "access avatars" permission wasn't been checked on user registration