Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
'Delete' on the contextual menu for a custom block deletes the block, not the instance, and then navigating to another page gives the error, "The website has encountered an error. Please try again later".
Perhaps there is a way to fix the error, but I had to reinstall.
- In the Tools block, click 'Add Custom block'
- Enter title and text, then click 'Save'
- Select Region, then click 'Save Block'
- Navigate to Home
- Find the new custom block
- Hover over block until editing icon appears
- Click icon, see screenshot.
- Caution, will break your site. Click 'delete'. Navigate to another page. The error msg displays.
Remove 'Delete' from the contextual menu.
- Create initial patch to remove 'delete' from the contextual links.
User interface changes
See Proposed resolution
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 55,604 pass(es). View
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 55,524 pass(es). View