Download feeds-7.x-2.0-alpha8.tar.gztar.gz 780.73 KB
Download feeds-7.x-2.0-alpha8.zipzip 834.13 KB
- Issue #1555974 by twistor | andyg5000: Fixed Save button should also add field mapping; Add button should also save config changes.
- Allow 0 as a term name.
- Issue #630288 by kulfi: Added import date compatibility issues with Google Groups' feeds.
- Issue #1878254 by facine: Fixed SimplePie download page url.
- Issue #1166100 by twistor | Niklas Fiekas: Fixed Notices and warnings on mapping page, when no content type is selected for NodeProcessor.
- Issue #1941302 by jshimota01: Fixed Radio buttons hidden in IE 7.
- Fix formatting of feeds_ui.css
- Issue #1362378 by gordon, colan, Sutharsan, MegaChriz | mukesh.agarwal17: Added is_new addtribute to feeds_item.
- Fixed: missing comma.
- Issue #1961998 by gordon: Added new hook hook_feeds_before_update().
- Issue #1025468 by 30equals: Added Allow operations to be performed on disabled Importers.
- Issue #1953008 by MegaChriz | carn1x: Fixed PHP Fatal error: Nesting level too deep - recursive dependency? in FeedsProcessor.inc on line 199.
- git commit -m Issue
- Fix capitalization of Feeds on Importer import page.
- Issue #777888 by WorldFallz, liquidcms, firfin | timwood: Added UI to import views-style exportable (a.k.a. How to import importers?).
- Issue #697842 by eiriksm, franz, Webmaster Perpignan: Added Support array of values for dates.
- Tests for #1019688.
- Issue #1019688 by johnv, philipz, twistor, sin, ts145nera, David Hernández: Fixed Taxonomy mapper options: term name +tid, term name, tid, guid (avoids mapping error for Numeric taxonomy term, too).
- Issue #1958864 by DamienMcKenna: Fixed 'Division by zero' error in feeds_update_7208.
- Issue #1147734 by philipnorton42, znerol, David_Rothstein, twistor | johnv: Added Import files in public://feeds/ vs. private://feeds/.
- Issue #857216 by yareckon, wuinfo: behavior on importing empty/NULL/invalid dates.
- Fix coding standards.
- Ensure that headers is always set.
- Fix uid validation for Node processor.
- Issue #1201638 by rfay: Fixed Plugins should be listed in info file.
- Issue #1848726 by ojohansson, twistor: Fixed Hash check fails when running multiple importers on cron.
- Issue #1620110 by Cottser, JvE | Alan D.: Fixed Update default views fixes 'Missing text format: 1.' in watchdog.
- Issue #1156982 by dooug, dotman: Fixed SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1366 Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'last_comment_uid()' at row 1.
- Issue #1660950 by valthebald: Fixed FeedsSource expects stored to be array, which is not always the case.
- Use bundle() method.
- Use plugin key rather than class name.
- Issue #1300940 by colin_young: Fixed Undefined Index: unique in FeedsCSVParser.inc.
- Issue #1874322: Remove PHP version check from Common Syndication Parser.
- Issue #1870528 by cmriley: Fixed Undefined index: content_type() in feeds_rules_event_info() (line 56 feeds/feeds.rules.inc.
- Issue #1711648 Upgrade path.
- Issue #1711648 by twistor: Fixes for tests.
- Issue #1711648 by twistor: Abstract bundle handling.
- Issue #1827780 by pfrenssen: Type hinting missing from hook_feeds_parser_sources_alter() callback example.
- Issue #1825016 by David_Rothstein: Make it easier for the FeedsCSVParser source form to be altered.
- Issue #1744570 by Staratel: Added Invoke Before import event before start import.
- Move static method to member method.
- Issue #1843146 by twistor: Add pluginType() method to be able to determine the plugin type without having to lookup the inheritance.
- Always set is_new on node create rather than node_save().
- Re-fix replace existing behavior.
- Fix replace existing behavior.
- Issue #1165506 by Mile23 | 7wonders: Added pipe delimiter to csv parser.
- Use user_delete_multiple()
- Issue #1835106 by twistor: Make entity loading generic.
- Issue #1480902 by Staratel | faunt: Added Are there timeouts on Feed importers?.
- Issue #912682 by alex_b, snyderp, dman | dwhogg: Added CSV Parser: Support Mac-style line endings.
- Issue #1817992 by OnkelTem: Fixed Notice: Undefined property: stdClass:: in feeds_tokens()