Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
- The Poster add-on for Firefox.
- The RESTClient add-on for Firefox.
- The HttpRequester add-on for Firefox.
- The REST Console app for Chrome.
- The Postman REST Client for Chrome.
- The API Kitchen (web-based
or Mac download...the download version is not working properly for user login but the web-based one is)
- The function drupal_http_request() is part of Drupal core.
You can simple use some custom code such as this:
$account = array( 'name' => 'test_user', 'pass' => 'xyzzy', 'mail' => 'email@example.com', ); $response = drupal_http_request($url, $headers, 'POST', http_build_query($account, '', '&'));
- The HTTP Client module provides a client library for Drupal that is designed to work with Services.
- There is also the Web service Client module providing a nice interface.
If you prefer working from the command line, you can also use CURL. See this starter tutorial