Going to go through and make the latest module updates.
Going to try the following updates:
Security and code updates will be made to the following projects: Content Taxonomy [content_taxonomy-7.x-1.0-beta2], Features Extra [features_extra-7.x-1.0-alpha2], Media [media-7.x-1.3], @font-your-face [fontyourface-7.x-2.7], Link [link-7.x-1.1], References [references-7.x-2.1], OpenChurch [openchurch-7.x-1.11-beta8], reCAPTCHA [recaptcha-7.x-1.9], Rules [rules-7.x-2.2], Strongarm [strongarm-7.x-2.0], Token [token-7.x-1.5], Views [views-7.x-3.6], Webform [webform-7.x-3.18], Wysiwyg [wysiwyg-7.x-2.2]
I have updated and tested the module updates. I haven't tested core yet, I will do that when the dev packager finishes.
OK I have pushed this to 1x. I will retest when the dev packager finishes. I have no yet done the dropdown / mobile conversion. I would prob address that in another ticket.
OK I had to patch features_extra from - http://drupal.org/node/1338000#comment-7208910 bc it was causing an installation error. Otherwise so far so good.
I will wait until I can test with the features_extra patch, if that looks good I will create a public stable release.
The patch was applied correctly but then I found 2 other modules that had security updates. I should have a stable release tomorrow.
This is pushed now to openchurch 7.x-1.11-beta9
Automatically closed -- issue fixed for 2 weeks with no activity.
This issue has no child issues.
Drupal is a registered trademark of Dries Buytaert.