It appears that during the D6->D7 migration, the permission created by this module was changed from "administer conditional fields" to "administer dependencies". The latter is far too abstract and doesn't really get the point across - what sort of "dependencies" are we talking about?

In my opinion, the original name for the permission was much more correct, so I propose changing it back.

Because there is no stable release for the D7 version, I did not include an update function for this change, however, I'll gladly do so if requested.

Members fund testing for the Drupal project. Drupal Association Learn more


ultimateboy’s picture

Status: Active » Needs review
3.89 KB
ultimateboy’s picture

4.49 KB

I noticed that you've already started providing update hooks for the d7 version, and given there are 11k reported D7 installs, an update hook is probably worthwhile!

Patch amended.

peterpoe’s picture

Issue summary: View changes
Status: Needs review » Closed (won't fix)

That would have been worthwhile 2 years ago, but unfortunately I overlooked this issue and now I fear it would generate even more confusion. Thanks anyway!