Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Download mailchimp-7.x-2.8.tar.gztar.gz 41.41 KB
Download mailchimp-7.x-2.8.zipzip 54.63 KB
IMPORTANT: This release no longer bundles the MCAPI class with the module and it must be downloaded separately. See details below.
- Activity: There is a new submodule which allows users to view the MailChimp campaign activity (opens, sends, etc) for any entity with a valid email address. Activity streams can be enabled for any entity, E.g., Users, Comments, RedHen Contacts, etc. with granular permissions for each.
- Libraries usage: The MCAPI class is no longer included with the module and must be downloaded separately. This is to comply with drupal.org packaging rules as it has an MIT license and to ensure module users have the correct version of the MCAPI class. An example make file is included.
- Updated MCAPI to version 1.3.2.
- The module extends the MCAPI class to use Drupal's core HTTP request handling for greater cross-platform compatibility and the ability to alter/extend the http requests, E.g., to add an accept-language header.
Other changes since 7.x-2.7
- Configured webhooks cache reset behavior on new campaign sends. removed conflicting cache on individual email activity histories in mailchimp_get_campaigns_for_email.
- Refactoring caching for mailchimp_activity_get_member_activity to enable response to campaign webhooks.
- #1392856: Add Accept-language header to API HTTP requests.
- Adding a wrapper class around MCAPI to implement our own server call using Drupals native http function.
- #1846820: Fix incorrect hook names.
- #1875568: Do not collapse interest groups fieldset.
- #770528 - Editing User profile fields does not sync with optional mailchimp lists. Applied Patch mailchimp-sync-770528-7.patch with compatibility tweaks-- thanks to dsnopek for help with douggreen authored patch.
- #1824532 - mailchimp_lists_user_sync is unsubscribing user that still have valid roles - Applied Patch 1824532-mailchimp-list-user-sync-1.patch
- #1290910 by drifter & FreekyMage: There was a problem with your newsletter signup message should have error or warning status. Adapted patch 1290910-1 from drifter.
- #1780358: Undefined variable: q in mailchimp_lists_user_delete()
- Implemented caching for mailchimp_get_campaign_data