When updating feeds to the latest dev (sept-8-2012) I get the following error when editing a feed:

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in feeds_tamper_ui_form_feeds_ui_mapping_form_alter() (line 136 of /sites/all/modules/contrib/feeds_tamper/feeds_tamper_ui/feeds_tamper_ui.module).

The interface on the edit form changed for feeds with this update, so I think it's simply breaking something that feeds tamper is using to display the tamper links.

Files: 

Comments

gittosj’s picture

I think you can work around this by disabling overlay (drush dis overlay) and the tamper plugins / fields are then visible. That said, I still can't get my taxonomy terms to import so I may be incorrect

Strompf’s picture

Same here. When I'm on the Feeds Importer's Mapping page and I click on Configure Feeds Tamper, I get an empty main screen. It didn't help to disable overlay (through the Modules page).

Goal was to import Übercart product data (nodes) that contain hierarchical taxonomical data.

Strompf’s picture

I uninstalled and deleted the recommended current version of Feeds Tamper, and installed the newest dev version (feeds_tamper-7.x-1.0-beta4+7-dev). Problem gone! The Feeds Tamper link has moved to a tab.

twistor’s picture

Status: Active » Fixed

The latest dev is a tab, should have a new release soon.

1mundus’s picture

I had the same problem until I updated beta-4 to the current dev version (using Feeds alpha-6).

vregouby’s picture

I get the same problem with beta4...

Actualy it is fine if I click on tamper in the list of feeds, but if I click on feeds tamper in the cartography page, I get the error.
I think this link on the cartography page should be gone with beta4, but I desinstalled and reinstalled feeds tamper, it is still here...

MrHaroldA’s picture

@vregouby: this should be fixed in the next version (-beta5?). You can always download the -dev version if you can't wait anymore ...

vregouby’s picture

@MrHarold. Thanks a lot for the update. Now that I know which link to use, it's not really an issue any more. I'll wait for the next beta5 version.

johnv’s picture

Title: Tamper Links Break with newest Feeds dev » Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in feeds_tamper_ui_form_feeds_ui_mapping_form_alter with beta4 and feeds-dev
Version: 7.x-1.x-dev » 7.x-1.0-beta4

Better title, and status for finding this issue.
The solution is : update to feeds tamper dev-version.

Status: Fixed » Closed (fixed)

Automatically closed -- issue fixed for 2 weeks with no activity.

deltahex’s picture

patch suggestion temp fix

Sinovchi’s picture

The patch #11 fixes the problem when you use new dev version from 2013-May-12.
Thanx, deltahex!

bcreeves’s picture

This issue reemerges after updating to the May 11th dev release. I tried running the patch in #11 but it said: patch: **** Only garbage was found in the patch input.

bcreeves’s picture

Version: 7.x-1.0-beta4 » 7.x-1.x-dev
tmsimont’s picture

using latest dev worked for me without any patches

cknoebel’s picture

I can confirm: the error doesn't appear with the latest dev.

polarsky’s picture

Confirmed: just used the latest dev version to get rid of the error. Thanks

alar’s picture

feeds_tamper-7.x-1.x-dev works fine. And yes new tab is on the Feeds page
Edit | Export | Clone | Delete | Tamper
(not mapping like it used to be)

imperator_99’s picture

Confirming also that the latest DEV version gets rid of the error.

MacSim’s picture

I had the same error using the version 7.x-1.0-beta4

Easy to resolve
Line 136 just change

$form['help']['#markup'] .= l(t('Configure Feeds Tamper'), FEEDS_TAMPER_UI_BASE . '/list/' . $form['#importer']->id);

to

$form['help']['#markup'] .= l(t('Configure Feeds Tamper'), FEEDS_TAMPER_UI_BASE . '/list/' . $form['#importer']);

Done, it's working like a charm !

Lumis’s picture

@MacSim

Thank you a lot! Works here too now.

fStew’s picture

Version: 7.x-1.x-dev » 7.x-1.0-beta4
Status: Closed (fixed) » Active

@MacSim

Worked for me too. I suggest submitting this patch as a fix

MrHaroldA’s picture

Status: Active » Fixed

Like said before a couple of times: this is already fixed a long time ago.

Automatically closed -- issue fixed for 2 weeks with no activity.