Lots and lots of bug fixes since 7.x-4.0-alpha3. This upgrade is recommended for all Webform 4.x users, as it solves several issues with the conditional support and handling of drafts and multipage forms. Special should out to Liam Morland for all his great work on this release, and to fenstrat, who has joined the Webform development team as a co-maintainer!
- #1704158 by fenstrat and quicksketch: Nested components do not display saved draft values.
- #1702948 by fenstrat: PHP notice when saving draft in email and textarea components.
- #1673422 by rv0: Correct confusing breadcrumb when viewing a submission.
- #849574 by minorOffense and quicksketch: Change _webform_submission_user_limit_check function signature to public function.
- #1683824 by fenstrat: Allow markup components to be displayed in html/text format.
- #1627656 by fenstrat: Conditionals reordering not working.
- #1677020 by stella: Add "hour" and "minute" classes to the time component fields.
- #1689860 by bdone: Document hook_webform_submission_access().
- #1667576 by zambrey: Small typo "submision" should be "submission".
- #1630606 by fenstrat: Conditions inside a fieldset not working.
- #1677468 by alex.designworks and quicksketch: Non-text conditional component values deleted when hidden.
- #1674894 by fenstrat: Same page conditional components not hidden/shown in rendered results.
- #1662892 by Liam Morland: Default value radio should not appear for Webform grid elements.
- #1305308 by Liam Morland: Submission delete does not delete uploaded files.
- #1458330 by Liam Morland: Empty string number components throw PHP notice on display.
- #1690548 by acbramley and Liam Morland: Warning: number_format() expects parameter 1 to be double, string given in _webform_csv_data_number().
- #1698946 by Liam Morland: Empty fieldsets should not appear on component edit pages.
- #1698438: Private fields are not hidden, including dependent fields.
- #1276550 by acbramley: Anonymous users may not use site default timezone.
- #1698928 by Liam Morland: Display options: private should not depend on title_display.