I use fileField path module on a multisite (in the sites/all/modules folder).
I also applied two patches :
#1512466: Multivalue field : only the first field is correctly treated
#1355170: All text-based fields wiped empty after replacing a file in a node and saving.

When i activate the fielfield path module, i have a token error in the report/status page :
The following token types are not defined but have tokens: : $info['types']['file']

I tried the #1601104: Notice: Undefined index: extension in filefield_paths_tokens() (Patch) patch but no effect.
If i desactivate it, the token issue desappear...


Deciphered’s picture

Status: Active » Postponed (maintainer needs more info)

Can you provide more information on how to see this error?

ar-jan’s picture

Status: Postponed (maintainer needs more info) » Active

I'm also seeing this message (using filefield_paths 1.0-beta3), it is displayed on the status report page. I can confirm that it disappears upon disabling filefield_paths.

A similar issue is fixed here in token module for some Drupal core token providers, but

If you are getting this notice for other types, you will need to file an issue with the modules that provides the offending tokens.


Deciphered’s picture

Status: Active » Postponed (maintainer needs more info)

Unable to reproduce this issue, both locally with the latest dev and via Simplytest.me with 7.x-1.0-beta3: http://simplytest.me/project/filefield_paths/7.x-1.0-beta3

Any further information on how to reproduce this issue would be appreciated.

RaulMuroc’s picture

It happens to me also.

I had installed Menu_token 7.x-1.0-beta5 and by then it never appeared this message.

Once I changed to Menu_tokven 7.x-1.0-dev it appeared this message in the Status report!

So somehow is related between File (field) path module and Menu_token module in latest dev.

RaulMuroc’s picture

In my case it was just problems of permissions.

../sites/all/modules/menu_token <-- this last subdirectory and its content didn't let www-data (apache server) to access and execute. Once I change that it worked like a charm and error disappeared.


neRok’s picture

Version: 7.x-1.x-dev » 7.x-1.0-beta3
Issue summary: View changes
Status: Postponed (maintainer needs more info) » Closed (cannot reproduce)

Sounds like the solution is in #5, and is unrelated to this module.