Had problems trying to send an attachment using the following modules:-

Webform >> Rules >> Webform Rules >> Mimemail >> SMTP Authentication Support

Only way I could get to work was to change mimemail.inc

lines 262 & 278

from >> $part_headers['Content-Disposition'] .= '; filename="' . $part['name'] . '"';

to >> $part_headers['Content-Disposition'] .= '; filename="' . $part['file'] . '"';

possibly didn't need to change both, but change works for me

Comments

sgabe’s picture

MJD’s picture

No I didn't unfortunately... I'll give it a shot next time I update the site & report back, but could be a couple of weeks

sgabe’s picture

Status: Active » Postponed (maintainer needs more info)

Feedback needed here.

sgabe’s picture

Issue summary: View changes
Status: Postponed (maintainer needs more info) » Closed (cannot reproduce)

Closed due to no activity.