I needed to replace multiple "keys" in the same field from a large record set to the desired matching "values" so it would map correctly to the taxonomy title and or node title.

Just plop the following include into your plugins subdirectory and you are good to go.

find_replace_list.inc_.txt3.48 KBemptyvoid


emptyvoid’s picture

Oh and obviously remove the "_.txt"

irgnet’s picture

This not working!

web226’s picture

Issue summary:View changes

Thank you!

This worked for me when I switched off "Replace only once" in the plugin settings

I Saved a lot of time by using this plugin.

twistor’s picture

Version:7.x-1.0-beta3» 7.x-1.x-dev
Status:Needs review» Needs work
Issue tags:+Needs tests

I would if this could be integrated into the existing plugin.

mfrosch’s picture


thanks for the plugin.

But i received some errors because the regex_find on preg replace wasn't wrapped in /.
So I added following on line 98:

foreach ($settings['regex_find'] as $key => $value)
          if (
substr($value, -1) != '/')
$settings['regex_find'][$key] = '/'.$value.'/';