Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
I have just completely disable and uninstalled i18n modul -> all went ok. The patterns was still responding acordingly to setup.
Then I've disabled translation on content-type, change the URL pattern, but it still use the old values.
I found, that the old values are still present in db (variable).
My easy fix was to enable the content-type translation again -> go to url patterns and delete all language specific pattern -> disable content-type translation.
I think it will be better if it use only the curently active patterns.