(1) new drupal 7
(2) install, activate rules_admin
(3) admin/config/workflow/rules: new rule test
(4) save it and go back to admin/config/workflow/rules
(5) now click "disable"
(6) click "confirm" on the next screen
(7) go back to admin/config/workflow/rules, and the disabled rule is neither in the active section nor in the inactive section
The rule still exists, but you don't have access to it from the admin screen, only by typing in its path (admin/config/workflow/rules/reaction/manage/whatever_rule_machine_name), from where you can reactivate it.
FAILED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 350 pass(es), 1 fail(s), and 0 exception(s).
|Screen shot 2012-05-08 at 8.23.26 PM.png||137.75 KB||alberto56|