Several modules have updates, I am going to roll these into dev and test:

Code updates will be made to the following projects: Date [date-7.x-2.3], Features [features-7.x-1.0-rc2], Media [media-7.x-1.0], Media: Vimeo [media_vimeo-7.x-1.0-beta5], Media: YouTube [media_youtube-7.x-1.0-beta3], Meta tags [metatag-7.x-1.0-alpha5], Rules [rules-7.x-2.1], Token [token-7.x-1.0]


drupalninja99’s picture

I ran a site install with these updated and it completely hosed my install. I am thinking maybe the features module is the cause of this so I am trying to roll back to rc1 on my local box. We might have to hold off on a features upgrade, I have been having a lot of bug issues with features in general lately when I have been re-exporting my features.

drupalninja99’s picture

Features seems to be the problem, going to re-update features to rc2 then rerun the installer just to make sure. Last time it had all kinds of problems.

drupalninja99’s picture

Status: Active » Needs review

OK I have updated everything except features, going to have to wait on that one indefinitely.

drupalninja99’s picture

Status: Needs review » Fixed

Status: Fixed » Closed (fixed)

Automatically closed -- issue fixed for 2 weeks with no activity.