- Advisory ID: DRUPAL-SA-CONTRIB-2012-047
- Project: Ubercart Views (third-party module)
- Version: 6.x
- Date: 2012-March-28
- Security risk: Moderately critical
- Exploitable from: Remote
- Vulnerability: Access bypass
Ubercart Views provides Views integration for the Ubercart shopping cart module, and includes default views that contain a critical information disclosure bug. In some versions, these views are disabled by default, but still disclose information if you enable them.
All versions of Ubercart Views for Drupal 6.x prior to 6.x-3.2.
Drupal core is not affected. If you do not use the contributed Ubercart Views module, there is nothing you need to do.
Install the latest version:
- If you use the Ubercart Views module for Drupal 6.x upgrade to Ubercart Views 6.x-3.2
After installing, if you have enabled or previously edited the "orders" or "order_management" views, you must either revert these views to their default settings, or edit the "access" settings for these views and ensure that all displays require the "view all orders" permission.
Also see the Ubercart Views project page.
- Derek Wright of the Drupal Security Team
- Gerhard Killesreiter of the Drupal Security Team
Contact and More Information
The Drupal security team can be reached at security at drupal.org or via the contact form at http://drupal.org/contact.