Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Download filecache-7.x-1.0-beta2.tar.gztar.gz 13.33 KB
Download filecache-7.x-1.0-beta2.zipzip 14.87 KB
This bugfix-only release resolves all major bugs reported since beta1 one year ago. Bugs with clearing the cache are not resolved yet because it's a more complex task.
- Issue by roderik: Untabify all as per Drupal coding standards.
- Issue by ogi: Encoded cid:s longer than 200 now have their trailing part encoded in MD5.
- Issue by roderik: Special characters ':' and '/' are turned into ' ' and '^'.
- Issue by ogi: Allow default directory in non-Apache environment (e.g. Drush) if directory already exists.
- Issue by ogi: Fixed (hopefully) error messages due to strict access mode for newly created files and directories.
- Issue by misterpronin: Whether It is necessary to disconnect standard caching drupal by file cache unit operation? - added documentation
- Issue by LPCA: small caps differences in package name
- Issue by regilero: recursive parameter missing for filecache directory creation (mkdir)