Many small bug fixes, some new features (overridden Drupal core's CSS aggregation to alter image URLs (if AdvAgg is not installed), DNS prefetching, CORS support, new UFI method) and a security fix.
If you're using Origin Pull and the Far Future expiration option, upgrade ASAP: SA-CONTRIB-2012-022 - CDN - Information disclosure!
You have to rebuild your menus, so that the new Far Future URLs actually work, plus you have to clear the CSS cache so that the file URLs in the CSS files (usually to images, but also fonts, for example) are updated to the new style.
You can do that:
- with Drush:
drush cc menu && drush cc css+js.
- just through Drupal's UI: submitting the modules page and clicking "Clear Cached data" at admin/settings/performance in D6
Changes since 6.x-2.2:
- #1428530: Override CSS aggregation to ensure correct file URL altering for files referenced by CSS files
- Improve CDN module's Far Future expiration URLs.
- #1434358: Clean-up: keys in hook_cdn_unique_file_identifier_info() implementations *are* the machine names
- #1294822: Document private files support
- Follow-up patch for #1431284: Far Future file URLs are not properly encoded
- #982188: Work around Same-Origin Policy: Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS) support
- #1431284: Far Future file URLs are not properly encoded
- Follow-up patch for #1416404: Do not use Far Future URLs when in maintenance mode
- #1247078: Support DNS Prefetching
- #1421836 by mr.baileys and Wim Leers: Provide an UFI method based on Drupal cache flush
- Fixed #1421282: warning: filemtime() [function.filemtime]: stat failed for blog/feed in cdn.basic.farfuture.inc on line 232.
- #1267902 by andreiashu and wimleers: Allow different CDN domain when using HTTPS
- Fix syntax error that I just introduced…
- Follow-up patch for #1413162: Advanced Help support
- #1422394: Prevent file URL rewriting of URLs that already point to Far Future URLs
- Follow-up patch for #1419644: CDN URL rewriting can fail in specific (rare) scenario
- Fixed #1419644: CDN URL rewriting can fail in specific (rare) scenario
- Fixed #1416404: Do not use Far Future URLs when in maintenance mode