Posted by Dave Reid on
Last updated: January 12, 2012 - 22:55
View change notices for this release
Changes since 7.x-1.0-rc2:
- Fixed the 'edit' operation link on admin/content/file should be using sentence case.
- #985646: Use $entity->original instead of field_attach_upload() in media_field_update().
- #1287302: If there are no files to display mediafield_field_formatter_view() should also return an empty array.
- Fixed file name XSS with theme_media_thumbnail().
- #1258286 by Berdir, Dave Reid: Add static cache to file_displays().
- #Fixed media_field_widget_form() gets the 'uri_scheme' setting from instance settings when it should from field settings.
- #1359588: Fixed the file extension setting should be in media_field_instance_settings_form() and not in the widget settings.
- #1347624: Added support for .webp files and the image/webp MIME type.
- Add image dimensions to the image file formatter.
- #1327398: Fixed the image file formatter should return output for any images that the current toolkit can support.
- #1174374 by das-peter, Pisco, Dave Reid: Backported the media.admin.js improvements from 7.x-2.x to fix bugs with local actions on admin/content/media.
- #1344912: Added a cancel link on the import media page.
- #1247620 by wojtha, idflood: Fixed various undefind variables which cause minor bugs and PHP notices.
- #1335290: Fixed the media widget form should be unrestricted and not require the 'Edit media' permission.
- #1290556: Make it explicit that MediaInternetBaseHandler child classes should implement claim method.
Official release from tag: