Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
- Advisory ID: DRUPAL-SA-CONTRIB-2011-058
- Project: Support Timer (third-party module)
- Version: 6.x
- Date: 2011-November-30
- Security risk: Moderately critical
- Exploitable from: Remote
- Vulnerability: Cross Site Scripting
The module does not properly sanitize user-supplied content, resulting in multiple Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities.
This vulnerability is mitigated by the fact that an attacker must have a role with the permission "track time spent".
CVE identifier(s) issued
- Support Timer 6.x-1.x versions prior to 6.x-1.4.
Drupal core is not affected. If you do not use the contributed Support Timer module, there is nothing you need to do.
Install the latest version:
- If you use the Support Timer module for Drupal 6.x, upgrade to Support Timer 6.x-1.4
See also the Support Timer project page.
- Brandon Bergren the module maintainer
- Greg Knaddison of the Drupal Security Team
Contact and More Information
The Drupal security team can be reached at security at drupal.org or via the contact form at http://drupal.org/contact.