The Drupal 7 branch of Jquery Colorpicker offers a form element than can be included in any form in this way:
$form['element'] = array(
'#type' => 'jquery_colorpicker',
'#title' => t('Color'),
'#default_value' => 'FFFFFF',
This module includes Field API integration. A colorpicker field can be added to any content type with the JQuery Colorpicker widget
- Install http://drupal.org/project/libraries
- Install the module as you would any other Drupal module
- Go to www.eyecon.ro/colorpicker/ and download colorpicker.zip.
- Extract the the zip file content to the
colorpickerfolder in your libraries folder.
- If you have extracted the contents right, the following filepath should exist: [path to libraries folder]/colorpicker/js/colorpicker.js