Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
It should be possible to import addresses for Ubercart Addresses via a CSV-file.
I plan to provide this functionality by writing an extension to Feeds. With that module you can import data not only from CSV, but also from other sources.
Addresses should first be implemented as entities, because the import functionality in Feeds (7.x-2.x) works with entities only.
- Implement a Feeds processor for importing addresses.
- Let the Ubercart Addresses field handlers specify how fields should be mapped.
- Make sure that an user of an address can be identified by at least uid, guid (special field in Feeds), username or e-mail address.
- Write a test that tests the address import functionality.
User interface changes
In the Feeds user interface an additional Feeds processor will become available that is called "Ubercart Addresses processor".
The field handlers of Ubercart Addresses will get an additional method to handle the field mapping. This method will probably be called
- There's starting code available for the 6.x-2.x version: .
- I have made a start with the extension for the 7.x-1.x version (which I haven't published yet). The Feeds part is basically working, but I need to pay extra attention to the entity integration part, because if I don't get that piece right the first time, it can later break sites that make use of the entity part (more details in ).
Original report by zorax
I use you wonderful module, but my customer need to add is own user book with adresses.
With node import or user import I can create new user but only (name, mail..).
How can I import adresses from a csv file for example?
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 4,627 pass(es). View
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 5,309 pass(es). View
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 5,223 pass(es). View
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 5,148 pass(es). View