Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This is BETA3 of ACL for Drupal 7.
We do not recommend installing it on a production site yet, but we encourage you to test it and provide feedback (both good and bad!) in the issues queue. Seefor details.
Changes since BETA2:
- Issue #852486 by salvis: Optimize acl_node_clear_acls().
- Add tests for acl_node_*().
- #968382: Install better indexes.
- Rename acl_create_new_acl() to acl_create_acl().
- Fix indenting, spacing, comments; remove useless helper functions. No functional changes.
- #1024114: Fix query in acl_get_id_by_name().
Note: The devel_node_access (DNA) module, which is part of the Devel module, provides an in-depth view into the inner workings of node access, especially if you enable its debug mode at admin/config/development/devel#edit-devel-node-access-debug-mode and its second block. This is a big help for understanding the forces that control access to any given node.