Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
- Member for
- 15 years 7 months
- At least 1 edit
- Initiated database table prefixes in drupal (http://drupal.org/node/805) (2002)
- recepie for photoblog on drupal http://drupal.org/node/91889 + http://andreys.info/blog/2006-10-29/photoblog-on-drupal and update http://andreys.info/blog/2008-05-04/photoblog-on-drupal-rev-2. About 70k views. (2006, 2008)
- Documentation page on downgrading mysql 4.1/5.0 to 4.0 (http://drupal.org/node/71516) (2006)
- Designed the theme for XML.org (http://www.xml.org/) (2006, still in use today!)
- Was a co-dev for CBC Exposure program site (discontinued, http://buytaert.net/cbc-using-drupal) (2007)
- Noodle base theme http://drupal.org/project/noodle (2010)
- As a folloup to #ddcprague supplied dummy content db setup for http://drupal.org/project/dsk http://drupal.org/node/967596 while the project did not go much furter unfortunetely. (2010)
- ExtraStark theme, hardcore experimantal CSS reset for drupal core http://drupal.org/project/extrastark (2011)
- i18n_comments module which allowes to show any langege aggregated comments to *this* langauge node http://drupal.org/project/i18n_comments. (2011)
- Biolife theme (subtheme of noodle) http://drupal.org/project/biolife (2012)
- Quite a few of my pictures from miscilaneous drupal events were on front pages of drupal events around the world (say http://sf2010.drupal.org/ 2 of 5… the rest I lost track of it, but basically every major event would use some of my footage) (2008 - 2012)
- In 2005 I've created the now de facto "official" Drupal showcase site: http://drupalsites.net. DrupalSites.net rocked ever since being opened, went trough a few upgrades, consumed countless hours for development and moderation (even despite having some ads lately which barely pay for hosting a a couple of beers coffees while moderating). But I feel very proud to maintain it as it has been proven a great marketing tool for Drupal, and those who seek some inspiration of what you can do with Drupal at all.