Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Companies Worked For
CBCA, Applied Biosystems, funBug.com, A Different Light
Industries Worked In:
Higher education, Biotechnology, Health insurance, Internet start-up, Retail
I'm a web developer, Drupalist, and accessibility advocate at UC Berkeley.
Past presentations include:
- DrupalCon Los Angeles 2015: Accessibility segment of State of the Panels Union.
- CSUN International Conference on Technology and Persons with Disabilities 2015: Open Source Accessibility. CSUN session slides.
- BADCamp 2013 and SandCamp 2014: Mapping. Map session video.
- BDUG (Berkeley Drupal Users Group):
- CHI 2007: Web Usability for Assistive Technology (training course). Abstract.
- Member for
- 6 years 11 months
- Over 5 edits
DrupalCon San Francisco 2010
DrupalCon Portland 2013
DrupalCon Austin 2014
DrupalCon Los Angeles 2015
DrupalCon New Orleans 2016
Credited on 14 issues fixed in the past 1 year
- Panopoly Test (14 commits)
- Behat Drupal Extension (13 commits)
- Panopoly (4 commits)
- Panopoly Core (4 commits)
- Panopoly Widgets (3 commits)
- Panopoly Search (3 commits)
- Panopoly Magic (2 commits)
- Chaos tool suite (ctools) (2 commits)
- Panels (2 commits)
- Fieldable Panels Panes (FPP) (1 commit)
- Radix Layouts (1 commit)
- Features (1 commit)
- MVPCreator Theme (1 commit)
- Radix (1 commit)
- Workbench Scheduler (1 commit)
- Total: 53 commits