- Member for
- 4 years 10 months
- 1 edit
I'm a member of the San Diego Drupal User Group (http://groups.drupal.org/san-diego).
I do my best to give talks and share my recent experiences and findings in the drupal world.
I was recently part of a panel giving a talk on drupal security measures at Drupal Camp LA (http://2013.drupalcampla.com/sessions/under-attack)
I also gave a talk at the 2013 SANDcamp on internationalization in drupal, which was met with much appreciation and support.
For those who couldn't make it, the slides are available here: https://sandcamp.org/internationalization-drupal
- Pines Notify (65 commits)
- Default file settings (27 commits)
- Flag clear (22 commits)
- Context Vocabulary (6 commits)
- Leads (5 commits)
- IMCE SWFUpload (4 commits)
- Commerce Coinbase (2 commits)
- Features (2 commits)
- Site map (1 commit)
- Commerce Bitcoin (1 commit)
- Better Exposed Filters (1 commit)
- Twitter Block (1 commit)
- Display Suite (1 commit)
- TMGMT Translator Google (1 commit)
- Voting API (1 commit)
- Link (1 commit)
- Metatag (1 commit)
- Entity Construction Kit (ECK) (1 commit)
- Revisioning (1 commit)
- Email Field (1 commit)
- Total: 145 commits
zhuber helps support and grow the Drupal community with the Drupal Association.