Note: more documentation for the Drupal 7 version of the MailChimp module is also available in the README files of the submodules.
The MailChimp module integrates with MailChimp, the popular email delivery service.
- Embed subscription forms for any MailChimp list with custom meta data and a block for each list.
- Enables end users to manage their subscriptions from their account page.
- Allows end users to subscribe to lists during registration.
- Lets you map user tokens to MailChimp merge fields.
- Allows you to make lists required for certain user roles, and optionally allow anonymous users to subscribe by presenting a signup form with all MailChimp merge fields displayed.
- Allows subscriptions to be maintained via a batch process during cron or in real time.
- Allows the option of also enabling list "interest group" subscriptions, for more fine grained mailing list control.
(Versions 7.x-3.x and higher)
The 3.x release uses a new version of the MailChimp API library (2.0). If you are upgrading from 7.x-2.x, make sure to get the new version of the library.
- Download and install the Mailchimp module.