Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module adds the necessary script to the footer of ones site for prompting users to chat via Zopim Live Chat.
What is Zopim Live Chat?
Zopim increases engagement between you and your visitors, by allowing them to chat with you! Great for improving interaction with your users and increasing the time they spend on your site.
- Administration settings to allow setting your account number for the script
- Setting the pages in which to show the script:
- From a blacklist of pages
- From a whitelist of pages
- By returning a value of true or false from PHP snippet
- Setting visibility of script by role
- Bring the module to a level as advanced as the Wordpress plugin
This module was originally sponsored by Stitch Technologies, a Los Angeles web design company.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Statistics, Third-party Integration, Utility
- Reported installs: 3,034 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 20,157
- Last modified: November 29, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.