This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module integrates the YUI Rich Text Editor into drupal to edit content. Similar to a WYSIWYG editor.
NOTE: This module depends on the YUI module. You need to install the YUI module for the editor to work.
LOCAL YUI LIBRARY INSTALLATIONS: If you are using a local install of 2.6.x then you need to name the folder yui-2.6.x. So, if you download 2.6.0 to your Drupal installation under sites/default/files/yui, then you would rename it to sites/default/files/yui-2.6.0. This is so that the module is able to load 2.6.0 specific JS files.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Filters/Editors
- Reported installs: 122 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 40,713
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.