Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Drupal Yourls Integration
Allows for the automatic creation of short urls using a Yourls installation. Simply select which content types should have short urls generated and they are generaeted on the next update or when a new node is created.
- Automatic short url retrieval / generation
- Stores urls in database to minimize calls to Yourls installation
- Ability to refresh the cache on a node or site level to ensure that short urls match the Yourls server
- Allowing the ability to set a keyword for a short url when creating a node
- Integration with Views
Modules Implementing Yourls
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 22 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,361
- Last modified: August 12, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.