The "Yandex maps" module shows locative data using the Yandex maps API (http://api.yandex.ru/maps/).
Yandex maps are the good Google Maps alternative for Russia and other eastern Europe countries.
This module utilizes it's API and the main features are:
- shows node locations in the blocks (using the data from location module);
- shows tracks in the blocks (using the track module data);
- provides tools for drawing tracks in conjunction with track module;
- client-side geocoding and manual positioning of the marker, while editing location;
- provides a views style for displaying locations and tracks.
Also with the taxonomy image module it is possible to make a custom markers associated with taxonomy term.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Content Display, Location
- Reported installs: 7 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,320
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.