Provides integration with Yahoo! Pipes.
yahoopipes() function will take a Pipe ID, as well as an associative array of arguments, and then cache the data locally. Note that you have to have your cron setup properly.
#D7CX: I pledge that the Yahoo Pipes module will have a full Drupal 7 release on the day Drupal 7 is released.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Module categories: Developer, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 16 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,795
- Last modified: 27 November 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.