Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
A weather forcast displaying module. Based on the Yahoo weather API. The first release provides a simple block, containing the temerature and weather picture of today. The temp units c/f and the location are settable.
It simply gets Yahoo data on cron-run, and display some results in HTML in a block.
This module can be a base for easy adding funcionality like:
- Having more blocks
- Having more settings available to expand blocks (with textual forecast, weather of tomorrow etc.)
- Provide path setting to custom weather pics
- Having a page with more (all) weather information
- Work together with localisation modules to automaticaly display the weather for user location
This module is not actively maintained. Please look at the "weather" module for a more feature rich and mature alternative.
Please feel free to drop me a line if you want to take over this module.
Was sponsored by:
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising, Community, Content, Content Display
- Downloads: 1,555
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!