This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Xu is an evolving set of developer utilities for working with Drupal (like Chaos Tools).
Xu for Drupal 7 is a PSR-0 compliant library of common functionality. None of the D6 functionality has yet been ported and it is limited and evolving. Ctools is no longer a dependency.
These are mostly helpful functions which I have found cause to reuse in multiple modules, and are organised into libraries (of functions) and helpers (classes). Individual libraries are documented in the code.
Instantiating a library is as simple as calling
xu('library-name');. Libraries are ctools plugin's, so are only loaded when required.
Save and delete functions for blocks.
XuForm, a class for working with Drupal forms (incomplete)
Helpers for working with menu's
Helpers for working with the system
Add inline CSS to head
ctools and plugin_tools
Set export UI status for exportables, and render plugin information
Debugging functions, including dumping variables, similar to dpm().
todo - run level support
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Developer
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 622
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.