This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
xslt_book is currently unmaintained and is looking for a new maintainer. contact tmcw if you're interested in helping out with development
xslt_book lets you view certain HTML fields in a fashion similar to book pages. Currently, it is the only output module for word2web, which cleans and reformats Word HTML. Like word2web, xslt_book can use the CCK module and ImageField module to present images originally embedded in a Word document, in Drupal.
As its name suggests, this module requires XML and XSL processing in PHP. On certain systems, you can check for these by running
php -m in a shell, but generally they are enabled by default.
This module is no longer maintained.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Content, Content Construction Kit (CCK), Content Display, Paging
- Downloads: 1,347
- Last modified: 27 November 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.