This is a simple module that builds on top of XML Sitemap module (v2.0). It allows generating sitemap.xml for multiple domains that point to the same Drupal site. For example, you might have example.com, example.us, example.io that all point to the same Drupal site. Using this module will allow generating separate sitemap.xml files under each domain that point to the correct domain name. For example, example.us/sitemap.xml will have links pointing to example.us/..., etc.
You don't need this module if you use Drupal multi-site, where each sub-site has its own database and settings.php under the "sites" folder although sharing the same Drupal code.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: SEO, Site Navigation
- Reported installs: 267 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,206
- Last modified: 10 June 2015
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.