Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
In TinyMCE, CK Editor and FCK Editor, there is a template function, which allows a user to select a HTML template from a drop-down and insert it into the WYSIWYG text-area. This module supports those features for use with the WYSIWYG API.
Note for CKEditor 4.x users
Due to major changes in the API of CKEditor 4.x there are a few things no longer working which is not a limitation of the Wysiwyg Template module and can't be addressed here. The good news: the Wysiwyg module is dealing with those changes and as of March 2014 it is confirmed that the latest 7.x-2.x-dev release and their soon to be released 7.x-2.3 version are working just fine with CKEditor 4.3.3 and later. Note: You have to use the full version of the CKEditor, not the standard version (or at least include their template plugin if you custom build your CKEditor).
* Install as usual, see http://drupal.org/node/70151 for further information.
* Go to Administer > Site configuration > Wysiwyg
- click "edit" to set up your editor profile
- under "Buttons and Plugins" you'll see "Insert Templates" as a new option
* Administer > Site configuration > Wysiwyg > Add Template to create a new template.
* Administer > Site configuration > Wysiwyg > List Templates to manage your existing templates.
Originally written by Jen Lampton.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Content, Filters/Editors, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 10,387 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 131,013
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: January 21, 2017
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.