This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module provides for the ability to synchronize content of nodes on the site with external source, typically a subversion repository. The text is stored in the svn repository in Writeup format and processing is done only when the content is imported from svn rather than by means of an input filter (as with the writeup project).
A Drupal 6 version is expected to be fully working by the end of March 2012, and a Drupal 7 version by the end of May.
The Drupal 7 dev release below is a place-holder for now and has minimal functionality.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Import/Export
- Reported installs: 70 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 554
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.