Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Workflow owner works in conjunction with workflow and optionally workflow-ng so that admins can designate "Owners" of various states for a given node.
So if you are publishing a story, and you have a fact checker, editor and sr. editor who must all contribute after the author is done, the author can make each person an owner of a different workflow state.
On its own, it has views integration, so on the user page, there is a new tab (Workflow's Owned), which shows all the nodes where the user is an owner.
With workflow-ng, it can be used through token to create complex notification rules as a node moves in and out of an owned state.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Module categories: Community, Content
- Downloads: 1,209
- Last modified: November 28, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.