This module allows integration between workbench moderation and organic groups. Organic group roles can be defined to be responsible to perform different transitions that will move content from the different stages.
A perfect use case for the usage of this module: a website with several groups that contains a content workflow process.
- Users with "Content author" role in group "Finance" can create content that needs to be approved before being published to "Finance".
- Only "Content editors" of group "Finance" can review and publish those nodes.
- "Content authors" can create new revisions of content that is curently published. That content remains published till the new revision gets reviewed and published.
- "Content authors" and "Content editors" of different groups will not have access to content that is under review in group "Finance".
This modules allows group managers to configure permissions that allow members with defined roles to move nodes in defined workflows configured using workbench moderation. Instead of configuring permissions to transition nodes to be published by normal roles, this module allows to do in a group context defining group roles that can publish nodes.
This module also manages access control to guarantee that integration with other modules like OG Access is respected.
Supports OG-7.x-2.x branch.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Access Control, Organic Groups (OG)
- Reported installs: 765 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 16,472
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.