Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Currently the 6.x-1.0 provides a simple embedded dictionary lookup in a block (as described here: http://groups.drupal.org/node/174934) for English, Chinese, Spanish, German, Russian, French, Italian, Portuguese, Polish, Romanian, Greek, Japanese, Korean, Czech, Turkish and Arabic.
In view of the new API offered by WordReference.com, discussion has started on perhaps building a new and more robust module using this for dictionary lookups and perhaps much more: .
I'm open to any help, patches and paid contributions to make this module even better!
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 712
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!