Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Woodsman is an Omega 3.x subtheme designed to be a personal blog
For installation instructions see the content of the readme below.
To install the theme perfom the following steps:
1. Download omega
2. Install Omega
3. Install Woodsman
4. Enable and set default Woodsman
To initialize the theme from it's raw download state to a state that can be used to develop and improve the theme, perform the following steps:
1. Perform the installation steps above
2. Download modules devel
3. Enable devel
4. Generate content 50 nodes with comments
5. Write a summry for the about page make it promoted / sticky to the top
6. Upload a logo
7. Generate 4 menus
8. Add Main Menu to branding region
9. Hide the image field from teaser display mode
10. Add blocks to sidebar
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 4 sites currently report using this theme. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 884
- Last modified: February 4, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.