This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Enables Auto Nodetitle module to work with the unique title feature of WikiTools module.
Why Don't WikiTools And Auto NodeTitle Work Together?
WikiTools module checks the uniqueness of node titles on validation, Nodetitle module generates a node title on submit, which runs after validation, so WikiTools doesn't get a chance to check that the node title is unique.
This small module solves that problem.
- Drupal 6 development funded by Global Canopy Programme.
- ...have a feature you'd like to sponsor? Get in touch
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content
- Reported installs: 11 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,426
- Last modified: 1 August 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.