Installation (Drupal 6)
- Enable the module.
- Set 'use widgEditor' permission on user access control setup.
- By default widgEditor is loaded automatically for node and comment body fields.
- Set default behaviour and textareas associated in the widgEditor settings at
- The module requires PHP 5.
- Read the README.txt for Drupal 5 specific instructions.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Reported installs: 37 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 13,661
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.