This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Installation (Drupal 6)
- Enable the module.
- Set 'use widgEditor' permission on user access control setup.
- By default widgEditor is loaded automatically for node and comment body fields.
- Set default behaviour and textareas associated in the widgEditor settings at
- The module requires PHP 5.
- Read the README.txt for Drupal 5 specific instructions.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Reported installs: 33 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 13,789
- Last modified: 27 November 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.