This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Wheke: Drupal for libraries
Who am I ?
Wheke is a Drupal 7 distribution with modules preconfigured for helping libraries to build their website. It contains an installation profile which will give availability to choose customisations. Today, it is based on standard profile, it activates modules and install a default theme.
First, we provided our first module called opac. The opac module enables libraries to integrate their catalog into Drupal allowing importing records, make advanced searches with faceted results, circulation task etc ... This module is intended to work with any ILS by using connectors. Everyone can make its own by creating a php file. We are working too with pazpar2 for federated search with mkdru and plan to develop an ERM soon.
You can join the project ! Give us feedback, fill issues, ask questions, welcome !
Main commiters are BibLibre persons:
How to install it
- a mysql database exists
- an apache virtualhost is enabled
- git is installed
- drush is installed
- DIR_WHEKE: where you want to download distribution
- DIR_INSTALL: where you want to install you drupal files (could be /var/www/wheke-test)
- ADMIN_USER: drupal admin user
- ADMIN_PASS: drupal admin pass
- DB_USER: database user
- DB_PASS: database user pass
- DB_DATABASE: database name
- DB_SERVER: database server (could be localhost)
Download distribution package:
drupal@server-test:~$ git clone --recursive --branch 7.x-2.x git://git.drupal.org/sandbox/clrh/1866840.git $DIR_WHEKE
Download everything you need to install it (drupal and modules)
drupal@server-test:~$ drush make $DIR_WHEKE/makes/wheke.make $DIR_INSTALL --working-copy
drupal@server-test:~$ cd $DIR_INSTALL drupal@server-test:~/$DIR_INSTALL$ drush si -y wheke --account-name=$ADMIN_USER --account-pass=$ADMIN_PASS --db-url='mysql://$DB_USER:$DB_PASS@DB_SERVER/$DBDATABASE'
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this distribution. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,921
- Last modified: 3 February 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.